Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tastemaker of the week: Miroslava Duma










In addition to the definition above I like to think of a Tastmaker as someone who is not afraid or bound by any fashion restrictions and is willing to take risks. It is someone that can take a well recognized designer piece and make it almost unrecognizable by the way they style it. Or it is someone that can take an extremely cheap piece of clothing from H & M or F21, and make it look expensive.

I am going to start a "Tastemaker of the week" post which will share someone who I feel fits the definition above. 

This weeks Tastemaker is Miroslava Duma, a former editor at Russian Harper's Bazaar, who is currently a freelance writer and founder of Buro 24/7 a website committed to fashion, art, architecture, cinema, music and style. 
The pictures above are just some of my favorite looks from her and every time I see a picture of her I am never disappointed.  Major girl crush!



No comments:

Post a Comment