Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Comfort Zone





Stepped out of my comfort zone into the most comfortable piece of clothing I own! I was kind of hesitant to buy this more because of the body of it. However I fell in love with the print and figured what better place to make it work than in Jamaica!  It ended up being way to hot to wear it out (polyester is NOT breathable) but I did wear it the last day to the airport. Nothing could have been better for a 6 hr plane ride. 

I'm a little more comfortable wearing it now. Sometimes I just need to wear something once or twice to get a feel for it. I buy something because I love it but I'm not quit sure if its "me". Does that ever happen to you?

Jumpsuit & Sandals/ Marshall's
Some other cute jumpsuits here, here, here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment