Thursday, May 29, 2014

Shades of Blue







Back from Jamaica! Do I look any tanner?... Don't answer that. Had the most amazing 5 days soaking up the sun, having girlie drinks, and learning about Jamaica. What a wonderful island full amazing people. One of the best parts of the trip was going zip-lining through the jungle, looking down from 1700 ft. at the ocean. Incredible. 

Currently I am having a hard time adjusting to the 20 degree drop in weather! I so badly want to keep wearing my short dresses and sandals. I'm a little bit cold in this look today! Can you believe that its about to be June?!!

I'll post some pics from Jamaica soon!!

Side note- Bought this bag for Jamaica its the PERFECT beach bag, that I also used as my carry on, that I am now using as a purse. Talk about getting the most out of a purchase! There is a pouch on the inside that comes out for personal or impt stuff, and the holes make it easy to get the sand out. 

Bag/Zara, Shoes/Macy's (old) try here.

No comments:

Post a Comment